auto-hp mens fashion family

on 18 June 2017
Very light, asthetically great, on budget, value for money........ Just ordered for 550 rs(offer) and i just wondered how fastly it delivered to me......... I was little afraid of their quality but all doubts cleared after receiving the order...totally worthy​
4 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2016
Works fine & item is worth its cost.
We play on outdoor concrete floor & it is able to take on wear & tear quite amazingly...
3 people found this helpful
on 14 June 2018
Have been using these shoes for more than 2 years. Great quality at the price tag of 800. Cant expect much better product at this price tag.
on 4 February 2018
Good for weekend play. Nice fitting and good quality.
on 13 February 2017
The first time I ordered this product, it was defective. The shoes were fine, but the shoelace of the left shoe was way too short and I was unable to tie the shoelace. So, I asked for a replacement. I got the replacement promptly the next day, however now, there was a problem in the right shoe. The sole of the right shoe is slightly uneven, making it uncomfortable to wear. Therefore the 2 stars.
on 25 March 2016
Very nice pair of shoes.. Really liked, I think these are perfect for beginners and the price is reasonable too.. I'd recommend this product..
4 people found this helpful
on 10 November 2016
1 month i played with this shoes , i warn to do not go for this if you are a intermediate player, it is a waste of money and i got heavy pain on leg because of the unbalanced stitching of the shoe.
on 2 May 2017
The product couldnt sustain moderate usage.
I used the product for 4 months only on wooden court. After which i had to throw the shoe as its sole got tored.
on 26 September 2017
No person came to pick on my return request. The shoe are being useless since 6 months. Waste of money n waste service from the supplier.
on 21 June 2018
Liked it, loved it, just what I am looking for
review image