auto-hp mens fashion family

Customer reviews

Nivia Badminton Flash Shoes
Price:₹ 925.00 - ₹ 1,025.00

on 9 January 2017
Ankles started to pain after a play of around 45 mins - 1 Hour, recommended this shoe to my colleagues after reviewing the feedbacks posted but seems like they are not helpful at all.
This shoe isn't comfortable at all and we(5 people) all are facing issues while playing.
14 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2018
The product I received matched with what was shown in the portal. I am writing this review after 3 months of usage and the price I paid is totally worth it. Gives good grip on all types of courts(except cement) as these are made for indoor courts. These shoes weigh a bit more than yonex and li ning ones. But hey it should not be a worry for non-professional players. Happy with amazon service and overall experience.
One person found this helpful
on 11 August 2018
Decent shoes. Bought in January and used atleast 3-4 times a week for 2hrs. Not very comfortable. And they're heavy. The little coushioning that was there in the shoes is already dead. Have to buy new shoes now.
on 22 July 2018
Brand finish and great quality as per delivered product, looks simple, sporty and elegent.
Recommend over fancy colourfull options that cost more than double!
on 26 April 2018
Good shoes for beginners. Better recommend to take a size bigger than measured size of foot.
Ur play would be comfortable.
One person found this helpful
on 17 July 2018
I returned this item since I got pain in my legs while playing, So I bought higher prized product for comfort.
on 28 November 2017
Nice
2 people found this helpful
on 10 June 2018
Picked it up as I am just starting to play Badminton & didnt want to spend much.
Worth it, fits great, nice feel & looks great.
on 23 June 2018
A product that degrades amazon services. I have been your customer from the last 3 yrs and this is the first time I have been provided with such low quality shoes . Totally uncomfortabe sole
on 12 August 2018
Nice product in this price range