auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 29 June 2017
1st book I have ever read on nutrition and I'm glad that I got my hands on this one. Now I know that why people in rural areas have better health as compared to people living in urban cities. They fast often. Sadly I couldn't get the most from the recipe part as Indian food is different than western food, never the less now I have so such information on how to eat healthy and more important, when to eat :)
on 4 July 2017
A very detailed explanation about IF made me to perform IF with ease & hapeness, also about the body internal working process, when ever I perform IF I feel glucogon is released and now I am burning fat.
on 31 October 2017
i have followed all the fasting regimes prescribed in the book and it has really improved my life.
i would recommend this book to every one who wants to loose weight.
on 22 June 2017
Waste of money, if you want to learn how to write 10 sentences in thousand different ways but this
on 28 March 2017
This book is an eye opener for me, and a great resource to learn about controlling type 2 diabetes with diet
on 13 February 2017
A must read for anyone interested in reclaiming health.
on 16 January 2017
Good book
on 24 July 2017
Excellent, I am going to try 24 hr fasting, if successful,will spread this to others in the family , love it
on 21 June 2017
Excellent book and through explanation. Seems very logical. Fasting, a forgotten treasure.
on 15 December 2016