Top positive review
BEST bag at this price!
12 October 2018
1. Great look! A treat for Marvel fans!
2. The straps are stronger and thicker than they actually appear in the photo.
3. Material & build quality of the bag is great!
4. The inner capacity is very spacious...you can easily carry two 1,000-page thick books & a 1 litre water bottle, & still have much space left!
5. The chains are of very good quality & will last long.
6. For those who know Asish Chanchlani- he also owns this bag (if you see the Behind the Scenes of 'Asish Chanchlani Vines', you will see him always carrying this bag in the set):)
7. This is definitely the MOST attractive bag you can buy in this price range.
1. The bag is way TOO MORE attractive than it seems (It might be a pro for you, but for me PERSONALLY, I find it irritating & weird to have people staring at my back whenever I wear this bag outdoors)
2. The straps are not padded...it would hurt on your shoulder if you take more than 2-3 kg load in the bag
3. The straps are not symmetrical (it shows poor craftmanship), annd it might feel uncomfortable sometimes.
If you need a bag just for casual use for carrying light loads, you can definitely go for this product! The bag is a very unique one & will make you stand out from the crowd!
If you liked the review please give it a 'Helpful' vote...it helps:)