Top positive review
I was compelled to give 5 stars to this product, given the quality of it by Amazon.
8 August 2018
This product seems very sturdy and the plastic quality is great.
Needless to say it works as intended, and serves its purpose very well.
I did not know that amazon was also making this product.
In short, this is a must buy for all dogs !!!
Here's a few in-depth details:
- Product comes in 3 variants;
1.) Honeycomb:- Green color, Oval shape, 1.18 ltr capacity.
2.) Soccer:- Blue color, Round shape, 1.18 ltr capacity.
3.) Tic-Tac-Toe:- Orange color, Square shape, 1.47 ltr capacity.
- The colors actually look bright and cheerful, makes the product look like a toy of some sorts.
- These bowls roughly measure about the size of an 8 number footwear.
- All products have a rubber ring attached to the bottom.
(Doesn't do a very good job, although would've been worse without it)
- These are made with safe quality plastic as claimed by Amazon.
(BPA-free, PVC-free, and Phthalate-free.)
- The products are easy to wash, as the slots are big enough to be cleaned well.
(I reckon it'd be a nightmare cleaning the other weird shaped slow-feeding bowls from other sellers)
- I have 3 dogs, I bought two of these for 2 of my dogs, planning to buy another one for my third dog as well.
- Bought the "tic-tac-toe" (orange) variant for my female rottweiler (1.8 y/o), she always gobbled up her food without chewing, and had a lot of bloating and puking issues.
- Bought the "soccer" (blue) variant for my male jack russell terrier (1.5 y/o), he did not have any issues with bloating but i still went ahead and bought one, because even he was a speedy eater.
- Planning to buy the "honeycomb" (green) variant for my female pug (7.5 y/o), she does not have any of the above problems but i still want to get one for 2 reasons;
i.) She's getting old now, it is probably a good idea to get a slow-feeding bowl, so that she chews her food well.
ii.) I just wanted to complete the collection, as i already have the other too.
- Any variant will suit any puppy or small - medium sized dog.
- I'd recommend getting the tic-tac-toe version for medium - large sized dogs for the following reasons;
i.) Its square shape holds the most amount of food among all the variants. (1.47 ltr)
ii.) Also due to its square shape, if you set it up against the wall or in a corner, it would budge or move less as opposed to the other variants.
- This product will not suit any giant breed, as the amount of food will simply not fit, you could always split it though.
P.S:- Phew, Thanks for reading !
tl;dr : nevermind, please read another review.