Top critical review
EXPENSIVE AND NOT MUCH USEFUL
16 January 2018
The vetiver water came well packed on time. The bottle is small and compact.
- It comes in a nice and small bottle.
- There is a pump attached on top of the bottle to spray the contents evenly on the skin, which worked fine.
- The smell is apt and very earthy not too strong, just fine enough (which fades away very quickly).
- Not very impressed with the application does not hydrate much.
- Though I was excited about this one as Kama Ayurveda claims for natural products. But frankly, I was not very impressed with this product.
- Even developed skin rashes after using it.
- Gulabari rose water is better and cheaper than this one.
- Buy it if you desire light smell with minimum hydration.