auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 23 October 2016
Waste of time and money
on 18 September 2017
This is a highly motivational book helping one to understand the importance of waking up early. Can do wonders to your routine.
on 12 November 2016
I used to wake up really early during my schooling years but after joining job I sort of left that habit and over years i found the level of productivity diminished after reading your work I realised that I left my own powerful routine and thus lagged the league thanks again for triggering my schedule
on 12 January 2017
Total waste of time and money. Luckily I read it on Unlimited listing and could finish it within 30minutes as it offers no worthy material! Instead it offers many commercial products (with how to search it on amazon, etc)!

Stop writing books by borrowing random stuff from internet and other books.
And most importantly avoid selling stuff in books!
on 13 February 2017
Dan Luca is a wonderful writer. The book contains strategic life planning and essential goals and activities which if followed thoroughly can bring effective life changes, better results and a lot of motivation. If you have the vision to follow something, you can surely reach your goals.
on 17 January 2017
Am sure it's completely useless trying to go through and religiously follow all the tips listed here. But yes, skimming through them and picking up the good ones would be a better way to read this book although I would have totally preferred a blog post in place of such a shallow book.
on 21 February 2017
Although the book is good, but didnt find it so much relevant with respect to indian social culture. Author has given details to the minute level as well, but very difficult to follow.
on 2 November 2016
This book is very useful and it shares practical ways to get up early in the morning. Apps and minute wise routine also help in keep the habit of waking up early.
on 6 November 2016
best ways through which we can change life is by waking up 5 am. thanks to Dan Luka for writing this book and the steps to consider for waking up at 5 Am
on 26 February 2017
I am not sure what the author wants to write.
This book made me believe in one thing :I could write a book too ..!!