auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 31 May 2017
the laptop is seemingly slow when compared to other brands with same configuration.
on 6 June 2017
Remove Mcafee...it slows down the system.....working fine after that..Nice product for this price..
on 27 December 2016
Awesome laptop , good peppy performance, nice build quality and reasonable weight.
on 9 February 2017
Very basic built quality and features.. However the configuration is value for money.. I got it in 38000 on amazon..
on 18 November 2017
This is very good laptop. I was used by default installed window 10 than the laptop was very slow processing speed. I was fed up but some my friend ask me installed window 7 instead of windows 10. I installed and now i am very happy with this product. Good battery backuphttps://www.amazon.in/review/create-review/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_wr_but_lft?ie=UTF8&channel=reviews-product&asin=B01HXRFT94 and easy to carry.
on 20 April 2017
It's speed is not up to the mark, working slow as if it's a an old laptop
on 2 July 2017
After I activated I notice two vertical bars on the display screen and there is an uneven veil spread on the desktop. When I checked with local
computer engineers they say LCD screen is defective and in course of time bars will increase in number to cover entire screen.I will be obliged if you immediately change the set.
on 15 August 2017
The lap is little bit slower to it's configuration I don't know why I've uninstalled the antivirus software and even I've tried to reset the lap but both doesn't help and the other thing is I don't get HDMI cable with the laptop even at this price.
Other than that battery life is excellent, display is perfect and everything works fine.
on 19 July 2017
It was defective and HP gave us a "dead on arrival "certificate but amazon was great with its assistance. .even if i am disappointed in HP product,i am definitely glad that i bought it via amazon..
on 28 October 2017
Very bad. My laptop have a display problem and when I gave it to repair in hp centre before finishing the warranty they are saying that the laptop's serial number and display CT number are not matching.So they can't repair it and I need to give INR 5000 to repair it.Don't buy any hp laptop anymore. It is of very bad quality