Top positive review
does the job and does it very well.
12 January 2018
1. of all the bars i have used, this one is by far the most effective.
2. it comes in a little plastic container with a scrub pad. the quality of the pad is average. i use a scotch brite scrubber instead of the one that's included.
3. the only drawback i can think of is that the plastic container doesn't have any holes in the bottom. if water enters the container (lets face it. it most definitely will) there's no way out for it. so drain holes would have made a huge difference.
4. the bar itself is very powerful. it removes oil, grease, dried out stains, and anything you can think of.
5. it does a pretty good job of eliminating the odour as well. it has a sort of citrus smell. although the smell doesn't stick to the plate (which is a good thing) it doesn't let the smell of food to stick to the plate as well.
6. be advised that only a minute quantity is enough for plates used on daily basis. more soap means more water and more foam.
overall a good product. i would recommend one for every household.