mens fashion family auto-hp

on 26 May 2017
I Got disappointed by dis product..
Torn within 2 months ..
Not value for money
review imagereview imagereview image
19 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 16 September 2016
Quite comfortable shoes, I have been wearing it for a couple of months now, it continues to provide a good grip on the court and also the insole cushioning is intact.
These are a bit narrow on the front, so not recommended for people with wide feet.
15 people found this helpful
on 23 September 2016
Yonex shoe sizing is different than others. Nowhere it was mentioned that Size UK8 is US 8.5. I wear US 9, which is usually UK 8, so this wouldnt fit. I'm out of country so cant return for different size.
13 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2017
This is a very nice shoe. I was using Nivia before this one(for badminton). but the comfort and grip that this shoe gives you on court is beyond description. I read other buyers writing the size being smaller and all... but that is because if you have a wide foot you should probably go for one size bigger .. but if you have a normal/narrow foot , your usual size will fit just fine.
the looks are very nice (I got the green and blue) and utility wise they are superb.
on 11 May 2017
Really comfortable shoes and lightweight. Noticed that lot of people had sizing issues in the reviews. I ordered a size 9 for myself and my other sports shoes are also size 9. This shoe fit me really well. However I imagine the people who may have had problems may be having broader feet since this shoe is narrow shaped. So that may be a deciding factor. Overall very good. Also DO NOT buy any other color. The pictures and the real shoes look very different. White is the best!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 May 2016
As yonex has a great name in badminton ..they provide great product in a great price it is one of an example great comfort great looks with vibrent colours earlier i was using li ning but not satisfied but in case of yonex 10/10
7 people found this helpful
on 24 May 2017
Great grip on wooden court (haven't tried on synthetic yet but expect to be even better), extra cushion gives you absolutely no jerk even though i jump a lot for smashes. Nice flashy looks and great overall comfort. Too early for me to speak about durability and logivity. Great buy for 2379, shouldn't miss out. Winner by a distance than those under 2k , as the cushion is not great in them and grip as well.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2017
I have wide feet and I generally have difficulty finding shoes that fit properly. This one though fits quite well and is rather comfortable. It is not super comfortable but it does not pinch my toes or feet - which was the most important aspect for me.
The shoes were delivered well in time and I am happy with the product.
One person found this helpful
on 24 June 2017
Please dont buy this item. The item got teared even after few use. Don't trust Amazon.
review image
on 2 October 2016
Doesn't fit well and looks ugly. Don't buy these. Go for puma or adidas indoor multi court shoes instead. Cost the same and fit much better.