Top positive review
1 September 2018
This is a really good Ukulele for such a reasonable price. The quality is excellent and the sound is alright.
1. It has geared tuning pegs. So the tuning stays. I've been playing it for 3 days. Only the last string goes out of tune after playing for a while, which I hope will set soon.
2. This is a soprano sized Uke. Would be ideal for kids and people with small fingers. However, if you have big hands, I would recommend the Concert size instead.
3. The strings are at a proper distance from the fret board. So even kids will be able to play it comfortably.
4. The sides of the fret board are smooth and there are no rough edges. Very careful finishing. The fret board is a little dry, but other than that, there are no major complaints on this Uke.
5. It comes with a basic tuner and a gig bag. The bag is not too great or well-padded, but I really appreciate the effort to provide a whole package for this price. I love that the Zip of the bag is Treble clef- shaped.
6. It's light-weight and can be carried along easily.
Overall, it's a wonderful product. If you are a beginner and looking for a basic Uke to start with, this would be ideal.
The delivery was on time as well. Thank you so much!