auto-hp family

on 22 December 2017
I cannot believe this product really works after the times you spend money on Dermatologist this is super awesome... My PCOD acne was so high I tried this with warm water before dinner or lunch and this has made me feel like a blessing... Awesome got my second bottle ... But plz dont consume if youre in medication and must dilute it with Fruit juice if yo not comfortable in warm water.
review image
on 11 August 2017
Don't know about other benefits, but this product is really helpful in preventing acne and also to fade the acne marks NOT SCARS

From closed to 1 year i suffered from huge breakouts and my face got really bad with lots of black ugly spots, i tried many face washes including garnier, Nivea and Himalaya (I warn you don't use Himalaya face wash products as that was the main reason for the huge breakout)

after a lots of research i found apple cider vinegar's benefits on acne and pigmentation marks, first i was skeptical to use this product but after 3 weeks of continues usages i found this to be very helpful

P.s. Use it with 1:2 Ratio since vinegar is having some acid properties which will rash your skin surface, use 1 spoon of vinegar mixed with 2 to 3 spoons of water
review image
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 August 2017
Having 1 tbsp in water before meals and 1 tbsp with water in the morning. Keep stomach better and feels good. Tastes bad and smells bad. But works as mentioned..
review imagereview imagereview image
on 3 February 2018
I love this ACV brand. I keep buying this brand all the time for help with weight loss and hair loss. This especially helps with hair loss - I dilute the ACV with water in 1:1 ratio and use it after shampoo, let it stay for 5 mins and then wash off. I see a visible difference in hair fall and my hair becomes soft and shiny too. Don't hesitate to buy this but wait for deals. They put this up from time to time for Rs.199 or Rs.299. I always stock up when I see the Rs.199 deal!
on 28 January 2017
Been using for almost a year. It improved my skin preventing acne. Good product. Definitely recommend it
on 6 October 2017
Very good product, after searching about its benefits, i have tried this product this is very good. Using it for like 2 years. I have always purchased it from deals :). My whole family is using it. It helps me in my digestive problem. If you are looking for apple cider vinegar with mother of vinegar, and confused with brand, then go for this, its good. Can't say anything about other brand as i haven't tried anything else but this is very good and cheap compare to other. My personal suggestion as per my usage is, when you start consuming for first time use it only one time a day single spoon in whole glass and then start with twice a day. Some people found to have some issue in consuming, so just start consuming slowly and don't get overwhelm, use it as per direction only. Also don't expect to work like miracle in a few days give it a time, if you face some issue after consuming for a week or two then stop using it.
Bhai bahut bada review likh diya, itna exam me answer likha hota to aaj amazon me job kar raha hota :p
on 15 July 2017
this is a great product. i transfer it into a glass bottle as many people say acv should be stored in glass. 20ml diluted in 500ml water is how i like to take. sip it slow or have it before workouts it gives an instant boost of energy and uplifts the mood. i prefer to take it once a day. i mix it with aloe vera juice & water and drink it when i want super glowing skin.
on 18 July 2017
Its the one of the best product from WOW my doctor had recomended to drink ACV , one day while googling i came across this product from WOW and that day being lucky I got 2 for the price of 1.
I have been using it regularly since that day , i think i am using it for more than 2 years . WOW product is gr8 , and with Mother Vinegar its all more effective
on 5 January 2018
I'm using this product since last 2 months and this is my 2nd consecutive purchase. This Apple Cider Vinegar is very good in taste and also gives me good health benefits for heart, blood pressure control, glowing skin and lot more while taken twice a day. I'm very much satisfied by using this.. Highly recommended for those who are concious for their health..
on 19 November 2017
fake product dnt use it i got one time thick one and one time like diluted once.... acidity level more..... consume one apple empty stomach its works same bcoz ur bile is enough for acidity regulator