Top positive review
31 January 2018
It’s not an original Yamaha. But I swear you'll not get any better stuff anywhere online (maybe even in the market) at this price point! There is an another purple colored Yamaha bag online being sold. Don't buy that or you'll feel cheated. I had ordered that purple bag before for Rs 1100 and that was not what was shown in the product page and it was totally crap! I returned that and I ordered this one at even less. I got it for Rs 917(after a cashback of Rs 75 as an offer in Amazon Pay Balance payment option) and the bag I received matches exactly with what is shown in the picture and it’s worth every rupee!! This bag alone weights more than 2 kilograms means it’s really tough and well-built with impressive material used. I am mentioning details below:
The bag is thick and heavy and it cannot be folded in anyway. I saw many of the customers have received this in a LCD TV cartoon package. Cloudtail sent it to me in pretty good cardboard and two layer plastic packaging without folding the bag that I think is good and enough for this bag.
-The external fabric material of this bag is tough and heavy. Scratches won't do any harm to it.
- The foaming is really thick and of impressive quality. I can guarantee that your guitar will be safe in it even after falling from 6 feet.
- The internal fabric is really smooth and will do no harm to the gloss of your guitar.
- The overall stitching is impressive and there is also internal stitch protection fabric there to protect the guitar's gloss.
- There is hard rexine stitched in place of where bridge and neck of your guitar will lie. That will protect the interior bag from wear and tear due to guitar strings edge.
- The main zipper is a thick tough one and rest two compartments zipper are smaller than the main but all are of good quality.
- The shoulder straps are too well padded, looks very descent and have plastic stoppers to avoid sliding.
- The front compartment is big enough to hold tablet PCs though a 15inch laptop doesn't fit in it, still it’s great.
- It has rubber floor guard to protect the bag when put in upright position.
- Though the stitching is good but there is no stitch covering fabric in the lower half. The threads are coming out that I have to cut with scissors.
- I didn't like the hand hanging straps as they have Velcro to put both the straps together. A single padded stitched side hanger would have been much better.
Being an artist you're a perfectionist, but I think I can compromise with that little imperfection. Overall its really tough, beautiful, and efficient bag to buy. And one thing, this product is being sold at different prices by different sellers. They are not what this is. Buy only from Cloudtail.