auto-hp family womens-fashion

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev 2
Format: DVD|Change
Price:₹ 1,999.00

on 19 April 2016
Pl must buy ......better to watch this than wasting time on other energy sucking stuff.
on 22 October 2016
I watched the entire TV serial. I liked the first volume. It was well edited. I requested your organisation to send me a set but unfortunately the DVDs were defective and I had to return the same. It is pity. May be I will order the same some time later.
on 13 June 2017
Again very poor experience with Amazon, as lots and lots of episodes are missing and the video quality is also not so good !!, but ya Again lots of thanks to Amazon for making this epic TV serial available for the devotees of "Lord Shiva".
on 26 May 2017
I am thankful for Amazon for sending new DVD set within 2 days once I informed regarding some corrupt DVDs and one broken DVD in set given me first.
Video & Audio quality is very good .
I am waiting for Vol-III to be released as still many episodes are missing in Vol-I & Vol-II.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 October 2017
In CDs case are incomplete,
there is case 2 and 3 where is case 1
on 29 April 2017
DVD is corrupted..Not smoothly playing..
on 14 August 2017
very nice and Mohit Raina is perfect actor for Mahadev, and good delivered by Amazon.
on 7 April 2017
One cd is broken
on 23 August 2017
Product quality is good....
I really very Happy 😊