auto-hp beauty-hpc family

on 18 July 2017
Good for my purpose - Ear phones to use while on the bike.
- Good connectivity, build quality and battery backup.
- Not sure if its water/sweat proof; But the build quality looks like it can hold to some abuse from rain or sweat.
- Ear buds stays in place even while using helmet.
- Phone call even while riding was not a problem. The Bluetooth range too is good.
- I mostly listen to melodies of KJ Yesudas and the audio quality is good for me. Occasionally have heard latest music and I feel audio quality is good.
12 people found this helpful
on 25 March 2018
Pros
Good audio output
Good battery life... 2 days on single charge with heavy use, 4 hr talktime and 2 hr music.
Good looks
Good ergonomic design

Cons
Average audio input, while on a call ppl on the other side hear a lot of noise of you are in a noisy area i.e. it doesn't cancel external noise as much as expected
5 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2018
When my phone is in my pocket at that time this ear phone are not working properly.please tell me the solution
7 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2017
I looked at it in a brick and mortar shop and they were selling it at retail price. Ordered online and got 900 off. Also, got next day delivery.

My sister loved it and has been using it extensively without any issues.
One person found this helpful
on 7 May 2017
I am glad to have it. It is chargeable by one of the samsung android mobile charger. Connectivity is good and it is light weight earphone over your neck without any discomfort even for hours. I think it's worth buying.
on 9 January 2018
Its too comfortable... It vibrates when the phone rings.... Can be connected to two devices at a time. Will cover atleast 10 m range of bluetooth... To be kept a bit careful...
2 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2017
Nice sounds and base are normal. Over all good to buying in this price
2 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2017
Very good product, its better than what i expect. Excellent product
4 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2017
Its a bad product, keeps slipping when one is walking or running + stopped working after 5 months. No samsung agency ready to help on the warranty in Mumbai.
on 11 March 2017
Very bad experience, the device stopped working in one month time and samsung service centre said it is not repairable