auto-hp family

on 11 November 2016
Excellent book...would like to thanks Mr Abhishek for sharing his wonderful knowledge with us through this book. .everything is very well explained in it. ..I think half of the problem can be fixed if we follow this book...
on 21 October 2016
Good book to know vastu principles. It creates awareness regarding energy fields and balancing . A good reference book to have.
on 1 August 2017
Very good book for the knowledge of all 16 directions and it is explained on very easy language
on 27 September 2017
Should contain quite a few more tips and examples for beginners.
on 22 September 2016
Ilove it very much.
on 24 October 2017
overpriced. Should not be more than Rs. 150/-
Good book
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2016
simply amazing & precisely explained in layman language, this's what called a journey which takes u to the destination without any hurdle directly.i salute abhishek ji for reading masses mind and addressing the subject accordingly. he has perfectly hold the nerve of panch tatva, directions , colors, application to create & cure vastu . what else?? each one of us must & must read this edition to clear logics & define vastu correctly.
on 14 July 2016
I would like to thank the author , Shri Abhishek Goel Ji for sharing the knowledge which I think should be taught in every school . We all face problems in our life and these problems direct us to the learning , in my case I learned about Vastu through this beautifully written book, offering me the solutions . Vastu is an ancient Indian teaching and relates to the harmonious living . The problems we face and the solutions to those can be so simple and easy to implement is what Abhishek Ji is telling us through the teachings of Vastu . It's a very nicely written book . I would recommend this book to any one who is interested in Vastu and looking for a better way of living . Thanks again.
on 12 April 2016
Day before yesterday received e book JOURNEY TO VASTU SHASTRA. Written in very
understanding way. No confusion. People will get this book and solve their vastu problems . Book is worth keeping . I wish and congratulate the writer for this wonderful book. I look forward reading your next book on vastu remedies. It may be helpful for us.