Top positive review
Really Too Good
27 March 2018
Let me guess about your thinking that you love books, but you're not sure you want to get a kindle because you love the feel of books, Am I right?
I'm here to tell you that the Kindle is the perfect balance of book and digital format.
Yes, you should buy a kindle.
I love physical books too, I'm with you. But I know myself, and I know that once I forget to take the book I'm reading with me, that's it. I'll start another book and rarely finish the first. I also know if I try and read on my phone or iPad that I'll get distracted and start wondering about what's happening on the internet (Instagram's not gonna scroll ITSELF). Either way, I'm not finishing the book.
WHY YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE KINDLE?
The Kindle takes the best of both worlds and mashes them together. It really looks just like a printed page. So you get the experience of reading a physical paper book, but with the perks of being digital.
- Share what book you're reading to Goodreads, Facebook, or twitter
- Built in the dictionary.
- Export your highlights as a PDF
Plus, it'll also sync with the Kindle app on your phone so you can squeeze in the final few pages of the chapter while you're in the bathroom (don't pretend you don't do that. You're either on your phone)
The backlight looks great. It's a perfect size. And because it's one page at a time, you overcome another annoyance of physical books: you can read laying down in bed without the awkward "I just need to hold the book weird like this for a second while I finish the left page, then I'll be on the right page and can relax" situation. It's great.
You can check out library books digitally without leaving your house. And yes, you can make highlights and export those as a PDF (to answer your next question, yes, you could technically highlight the whole book, but that would take more time than it's worth)
And yes, this is the best e-reader out there. Come on, it's Amazon. ANY book you want is a few taps away.
I am uploading some pros and cons for your better understanding
1. Light weighted and easily fit in your pocket
2. Don't get depressed after buying. It will take some time to adjust to reading on Kindle from Hard books. You will love it once you start reading on Kindle.
3.You can keep multiple books.
4. Compact storage of hundreds of volumes of books (e.g., makes moving easier).
5. Hindi font also available on Kindle.
1. Does not handle graphics information very well at all (maps, charts, photos, diagrams). Best for text-only books (of which there are many).
2. All hard books are not available in Kindle format.
3. You can't listen to Audio Books on Kindle.
4.The Screen is completely Black and White. No Colours. It cannot play Video, Audio or Games.
I am also uploading some pictures for your better understanding as a picture can speak more than a thousand words. I hope this review will help you.