auto-hp womens-fashion family

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2018
Life of Sir Abdul Kalam has been an inspiring for every single individuals. In this book he has tried to sum up his experiences with life from a small cut off town boy to Indias highest post.
I have gone through many inspiring books, some were works of imaginations, some were power of words, some linked to real life experience and a fiction mixturr, but this book is nothing but the real life story of our first citizen of our country. This book is a real inspire for those who always blames the Almighty for not having things needed for their success. In this book, Sir has conveyed the message that in order to achieve sucess all you need is WILL POWER and a belief of PRAYERS.
This book has transformed my life in a major way and my outlook to life has changed completely. With simple and easy to understandable language, this book will never let you quit reading.
I purchased this book 15 days back but was never getting time to touch it. And beleive me, I started yesterday and today I am writing this review after completing the entire book.

SIR, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART AS THE MOST INSPIRING HUMAN BEING EVER. A BIG SALUTE.
on 9 December 2017
I got a new credit card and was waiting to start with auspicious spend! This book came as instruction from God to purchase this book! Really a inspirational and motivation book for anyone who thinks success is a short cut!
on 1 January 2018
This books gives clear knowlege and understanding of our President life. Entire childhood and till Sir's presidential life, it goes through the dream to follow and achive it in sepcified time.
This book teaches us & makes us powerfull towards our goal.
on 12 January 2018
Inspirational and beautiful language to understand easily about the various phases and experiences, and how to overcome them clearly explained.
on 20 January 2018
I think everyone should read once this book to start dreaming or you may learn how to fulfill it at different circumstances in your life.
Hats off to legend Mr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam☺
on 21 January 2018
Life path, strgul and makeing things and hardworking is the path of life. Religion is for worship and not for individual gain. Good book, need to think in the path experienced by APJ SIR.
on 22 January 2018
Good product
on 21 January 2018
Beautifully written...though it’s not in details. Only over view of His life. Need to read more book from his library. Thanks Bhavesh
on 20 August 2017
Nice book
on 22 December 2017
A short book consisting of interesting anecdotes and incidents from Kalam's life. All in all a good read. Really enjoyed reading this.