Top positive review
A very good alternative to expensive earmuffs
22 December 2017
It may look cheap but don't let it deceive you. This model does perform well.
~~> in short: Good performance, average comfort and build quality
1) Good noise isolation. You can still hear a bit of bass but voices are muffled to and extent where you can't understand them. Vehicles horns are heard, but with less intensity. (If you want bass blocking, buy Bose Quietcomfort products i.e. ANC headphones).
2) perfect fit around the ear. It doesn't sit on the ear, it rests around it enclosing it inside the muff.
3) appropriate build quality. Mine has stood up to regular use for over a year now. Others have complained of theirs breaking, but mine has been absolutely fine. Looks brand new.
1) You can't use it with spectacles.
-The noise isolation is due to the pressure applied around the ears by the earmuff to make a firm seal. Spectacles make it hurt on the sides of the head and also reduces noise isolation.
2)It hurts after long use. Also makes your ears feel too warm.
3)some users have complained of it it breaking in the middle of the over head portion.
4) it's not perfect in noise isolation. It doesn't block all the sound. Just muffles it. Around 80% blockage. Performance varies depending on your ear size (whether the earpieces sit around the ear perfectly) and your head size.
How I manage to get the most out of it-
•i use earplugs (Mack's soft earplugs) and wear this earmuff over it. That cuts off way more than 95% of all sound. Very good for studying.
•I remove my spectacles when using this. I don't use them for anything except studying. So my short sight (myopia) is not a problem when using it.
This product is only for a few people. Those who can live with the disadvantages may find this very useful. For me this is a lifesaver as it's my only way out of all the noise in my area of residence.
Hope this review was helpful.
Please show your appreciation by pressing the *helpful* button. If you didn't like it, please leave your comment in the comments secrtion of this review and I'll spare my time to clarify your doubts.
My aim is only to guide customers in buying products, just as i seak expert reviews on things i wish to buy.
Thank you for reading my review.