Top positive review
Bang for Buck, highly durable and quality product.
6 February 2018
I bought this cable and i am loving it. The cable is well built and here are the pro and cons:
Pro - Fully compatible with all the devices i tested so far. Any host device (i.e smartphones, portable music players) 3.5 mm CTIA standard analog Jack will work with this cable.
- no need to remove mobile covers as the analog male connector are very slim and you do not worry to take off the mobile covers to listen to music on your external music players
- very durable and does not tangle and totally hassle free during usage.
- Two year warranty with customer care details so peace of mind.
- no distortion in sound quality and i am totally satisfied and can play music from my Laptop to my Altec Lansing music system as well as smartphone.
- cable has special mesh covering the wire to protect it from any kind of external wear and tear and so far i liked this and it will keep its longevity.
- The packaging was a pain in the B** to open. There were no instructions on how to open it and i had to finally use a scissor and a blade to cut it out
and i almost got my hands injured in the process. Please improve the packaging.
- Price is something very high as i only bought it for 2 year warranty but other vendors are selling these accessories for almost 1/3rd of the price.
But quality wise this cable is superior since i have my old cable still with me and it still works and the only problem was that i had to remove my mobile cover to play music via aux. My old cable cost me only 50-70 Bucks if i remember correctly. But there are always trade offs!!
- I am prime user but had to wait for this product for 2-3 days even it being listed as Prime product. Please improve the service for products which are listed as Prime as i am paying for these services and still i have to wait.