auto-hp family

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 August 2017
I am a hardcore sci-fi fan. I love anything relating to Atlantis. Watched several documentaries and sci-fi tv series and movies on the same. Most notably of all, Stargate Atlantis series. I actually thought this is going to be like that, Atlanteans, spaceships, worm holes, off world adventures. But nope. Like every human being is different in their own way, so is every story. This novel is a power punch combo of a few of such awesome series and the authors imagination. Though at first I thought I bought the wrong Atlantis book, but as the plot unfolded, it showed its true color. Its awesome.
Its way more adventurous than I imagined. Lots of historic facts revealed. The evolution theory for one is explained in depth. A lot of unproven mysteries are also highlighted and theorised. Its believable. I loved it as it slowly unfolded its true story. THe technologies used are also well explained. All it needs is a little bit of patience. The story is so awesome, you'll surely stay glued to it until you're finished.
Lots of scientific theories explained.
on 28 July 2016
Awesome, fast paced story with twist in each chapter just like Dan brown books. Ending was a bit abrupt with a big Cliffhanger, but enjoyed it.
on 27 November 2016
Liked the buildup,but it is too far fetched to be read seriously. Some of the escapes are dramatic and the fiction grandiose. Explanations are simplistic.
on 20 August 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 December 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 September 2016
very interesting and absorbing fiction.
on 16 July 2016
Good story but the Nazi Angle and time dilation is too much to digest.
on 1 August 2016
Read half of it and still reading, it is a real page turner
on 4 August 2015
Superb read
on 4 August 2016
I didn't get my book, even I booked it 10 days back and I paid online payment also.