Top positive review
A good Stanley product
13 June 2018
Are you in search of a good glue gun? Well I'm damn sure that you have seen so many ranging from Rs. 200(local with a fake brand name) to Rs. 2000(Dremel, Dewalt, Stanley fatmax etc..) having different wattage reading and temperature control.
And to choose from these various options is up to your budget and requirement.
I suggest this product to add your tools cart by revealing some of the pros and cons.
1) 40 watt heating coil
2) stylish and smooth handle leave no space bw your hand and handle
3) approximately 2cm of glue stick is pushed in to the heating segment in single trigger stroke.
4) Rubber cylinder(11mm) is placed inside hole that helps to hold the stick in position.
5) nice stand
6) 160cm cord wire (with .75sqmm wires inside)
7) metal tip covered with cone shaped rubber can withstand much temperature.
1) takes nearly 2 min to heat up to the critical temperature(melting point). And takes much time to cool down.
2) melted glue leak from the tip if it held in stand for a long period . I think it's a problem with all glue gun.
3) doesn't include glue stick.
4) doesn't have any switch.
I have seen so many negative feedback for this product that the glue doesn't stick well in some materials. And my request for them is to not let your ignorance to down vote such a nice product. It's nothing to do with the glue gun. And the glue stick you use decide the ability to bond materials.
I purchased this product for Rs. 560, which is a regular price in amazon . You can buy this below that range in deals.
Separately bought 25 transparent glue sticks for Rs 230 which is nice and bond well. (https://www.amazon.in/Pack-piece-Clear-Sticks-INCHES/dp/B077VKY462/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1528833579&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=glue+sticks&dpPl=1&dpID=41-7IbZ3z%2BL&ref=plSrch)
Anyway it's up to you man whether or not to buy this product. So wisely spend your money on valuable products because every tool you buy is an asset.
I think my review was helpful to you.