Top critical review
Poor quality switch, causing short circuit
27 December 2017
Switches are delicate and started malfunctioning within 6 months of purchase. I am writing this review after using the spike chord for a year. I have only two functional switches (out of 6). The LED on the switch is producing the heat, which melted the wire and thus causing short circuit in side spike strip. Thanks to the FUSE, which prevented further damage to electronics that were attached to the strip.
Overall, the strip is not worth money and do not recommend it.