auto-hp beauty-hpc family

Typhoo Green Tea, 100 Tea Bags
Size: 100 Bags|Change
Price:₹ 340.00

on 19 January 2018
Great service by Amazon India. No complains there. However my issue is with typhoo itself. The tea bags have their left corner cut a bit so when we want to use, we can easily tear it off. However, this time when I ordered, the corner wasn't cut properly making it rough to open tea bag.

The tea is good like any other green tea. I prefer it because you don't have to constantly dip like many other teas.
on 28 January 2018
Nice Product,
they must add New Samples for testing inside the pack of 100 as an promotion so customer can Know other products too.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2017
Good product. Tasty. Healthy.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2016
Initially I ordered 25 teabag pack to check the taste....it tasted good so ordered 100 pack one in lighting deal....we are daily green tea drinkers and 100 tea bag packet finishes fast....i like the taste...it tastes best if I drink lukewarm and plan to order more.
on 29 December 2017
Ordered on 21 July 2017 @195

Real green tea lovers will like it

Excellent product

Stock up if you get any discount like I did ;)
on 29 December 2017
Its really good... i saw changes in me... as i loose my weight... after pregnancy i gained lots of weight.... it helped me a lot as i hardly get time for exercise.
on 19 October 2017
Nice Product. If looking for a stronger tea don't go for it.
Teatly Tea is good.
Lipton for strong tea lovers
on 5 October 2017
this product is simply superb n very good for health
it tastes so good then other green tea
I regularly have this typhoo green tea my day starts with dis
I very happy using this product
excellent product
on 30 August 2017
from last 2 years i am taking typhoo ,for the first time i got worst quality it doesnt feel like original one ,no taste nothing at all .
on 25 March 2018
The quality of the green tea is good and the brew tastes good. Depending upon the time duration of leaving the tea bag in water, it can be made from mild to strong.