auto-hp family

on 17 November 2017
DOGS ARE LOVING IT.. It's really a treat to them. super product. go for it if u are a dog lover.
on 18 April 2018
very bad packaging, there was a tear in the box sealing foil, and it was full of red ants, and the pieces were crushed. Thought of returning it, but who wants to make the effort. I had put it in bright sun for two days to take out the ants n then gave it to my dog.
on 6 January 2016
My Golden boy loves this- its a large bottle and is full to the brim.some broken pieces but that's ok. Harder than your normal biscuit which is a good thing- my boy has to work on it a little. He knows where the bottle is and asks for it so its a success as far as I am concerned
on 9 January 2018
I have a gsd and another country dog... Both r not interested to eat this one... Waste of money... I never seen my dog rejecting any pedigree or choostick before... I wonder is this such a tasteless stuff
on 27 June 2016
Please don't but this product .Thus is duplicate item received and all the biscuit are rotted and could see green coloured patch...This is highly poisonous looks like it has fungus in it.
on 23 October 2014
Yum yum.. bow wow.. and some more bow wow woww. Droopy eyes.. getting larger... Singing off ~~~ Zack.. my lovely lab
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 May 2015
I wish i didn't get so many broken pieces. The biscuits are okay, but the biscuits are very much in crumbs, broken up. The casing is very very thin plastic.
on 16 October 2017
Purchased on - Oct 2017
Product MFD - July 2017
MRP - 110
Got this product for Rs. 99
on 6 April 2015
It's too hard for my 45 days old lab. He likes it. But it's too hard for him to chew. So I have mixed opinion regards this product. Age specifications should have been mentioned.
on 8 February 2016
Costly than regular biscuits we use at home but that is due to its ingredients as it has chicken & other essential nutrients for dogs.I don't know its taste but my lab liked it .