auto-hp family womens-fashion

Choostix Chicken Dog Treat, 450g
Flavour Name: Chicken|Change
Price:₹ 158.00

on 30 May 2017
My bruno loves it and I also found it cheaper than the one I buy from market. Go for it.
on 16 June 2017
My dog just love it.
I give it stray god also they love it too.
Overall good product. Value for money.
on 8 April 2017
Well liked by my dog.Economical option. Prompt service by Amazon.
on 27 September 2017
My Otterhound likes it, wouldnt say loves it but yeah, likes it. Doesnt go crazy for it like it does for other treats. I just wanted her to chew on something hard so that her teeth and gums stay strong. Not bad if you have the same intention in mind. Would buy again.
on 11 June 2017
they r good .. my dog loves them .. if i delay just few secs then he is drooling
on 25 November 2017
My dog just love it. Every time i come from office he eagerly wait for me to treat him with choostix chicken dog treat. Value for money.
I would suggest you to go for it without any doubt. It's neither hard nor too soft. :)
on 29 September 2017
My liked it for 1 week.Now it is bored of the taste.Does not seem to be yummy.
on 7 October 2017
My shihtzu like it a lot. Got it for less than 200 rupees. Excellent delivery by amazon.
Be careful for small pups as It may stuck in their throat.
on 8 December 2017
Dogs didn't like it at all. Both had one each n decentry started. After that they haven't touched it. Smells like fungus.
on 18 March 2017
It's not a good product.. dogs dint like it