auto-hp family

Customer reviews

PediaSure Premium Chocolate - 1 Kg (Jar)
Flavour Name: Premium Chocolate|Size: 1 kg|Change
Price:₹ 295.00 - ₹ 789.00

on 24 January 2017
I bought 2 boxes of pediasure - 1kg vanilla & 1 kg chocilate. The safety seal of BOTH the box was tampered. I doubt that the product is genuine.

Few days back I had bought Similac advance stage 3 and the bottom of the outer pack was open.
on 6 November 2016
The pediatrician recommended this for my son and he likes. Helps with all the fussy eating habits. Provides much needed nutrition and the child loves the chocolate flavor. Would certainly recommend it.

Good to get it on Amazon and specially, Amazon Fulfilled.
on 26 April 2017
Pediasure cheating people. Check ingredients list. Bakwaas.
on 2 February 2017
Manufacturing date and expiry date are strike out....
on 12 February 2017
Best food Suplimentary for children above 3 years.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 September 2017
My son is little shorter at his age, hence wanted to try this and let see will there be any changes in his growth. My kid loves it. Even I had the pediasure and it tastes good.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 April 2016
I just hope itz really nutritious as it say....my son likes its taste...but itz very costly here...you shd give discount on amazon...as I bought it in discount from reliance mart.
on 11 April 2017
I want to cancel my subscription of pedia sure.because up to last month the cost was 1021.and this month the cost is 1121.so please cancel my subscription.
on 21 October 2017
Good product,and expiry date is in Oct 2018,i purchased on 21 Oct 2017.
Thanks for taking such care by amazon
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 April 2016
Happy, after purchase from amazon.Good offers.Original products.Very useful for all in our joint family.