auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 3 May 2017
Before reading this book i always depends on Mahesh kaushik's reachers but i confident about fundamental research. Before reading this book i don't know what is fundamental research,target of a stock & what time to exit. Thanks mahesh g for sharing your knowledge with us.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 March 2017
Author won't confuse you with the share market technical words. Explained in simple English with clarity. I Am very much eager for apply this knowledge as soon as possible .
on 8 November 2017
Worth reading for a serious investor like me want to be rich by investing 10% of my monthly income. But market may creat some resistance for thease mathods so I want a regular support by author to update us for the same so we handle it better.
on 1 September 2017
Good. Language- grammar- is not great- but who care content is interesting
on 1 December 2017
very usefull book for stock market investor for beginner as well old investor.The old investor will learn new outlook of investing in the market.
on 21 November 2016
New way of research good for small investors , only thing we have to check manually for base prise of stock there is no software
on 22 May 2017
Sir, You had done very good research on shares. This book is very useful for Beginners without loss. I did not understand the SIP 11% profit Concept. I like your way of teaching.
on 8 October 2017
Excellent for small investors in their beginning of their investment in stock market. Very illustrative in lucid language. Thanks for the author
on 16 May 2017
Wonderful book for learning and earning in stock market
on 18 November 2017
A complete knowledge box for safe and profitable
investment .
Got a very positive feeling after going through the book.
Thanks & regards