auto-hp family womens-fashion

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:₹ 99.00

on 9 October 2017
Must read for October !
honest review : first half of the book is a little boring but its wise to read them with attention , might i suggest. as the story moves to the second half , there are many intense portions. A VERY TALENTED AUTHOR , i must mention. Whatever the author wants you to feel , you feel it for the character. Very good thriller.
on 13 May 2017
This is my first Gillian Flynn book. Unbelievably good ... just couldn't put it down. Planning to buy the remaining books by the same author.
on 26 September 2017
Good plot but I lost interest in the fate of the main characters half way through the book. The shock of a few revelations were not enough to sustain interest. You may like it if you are into disturbing psychopaths. Not my cup of tea.
on 23 July 2017
I don't really need to say anything about this masterpiece. Some people said, it is a story with messed up characters.
But think twice before reading. It is a story which will trouble you for days.
on 18 May 2017
Awesome book quality. Got it for 1 Re in Amazon treasure hunt. Awesome story, I don't think I need to even get started on that. Definitely recommend
on 15 October 2017
Poorly written, there is no climax at all, no mystery and the bad guy is not punished in the end. Character development is faulty. Narcissists' main weapon is money and wealth, they can't be careless about it.
on 4 May 2017
Bought it at Rs. 194/- and am happy as the book is a great one. Quality of product was good.
on 26 June 2017
I have become her fan seriously!! I have always loved n admired Agatha Christie as thriller queen n I'll always do but I got to say m in love with ms Flynn's writing❤ ....a terrifically intelligent thriller with a gasping twist!!
on 20 August 2017
I couldn't stop till I reached the end .Very well written wiith unimaginable plot twists.The narrative was dark as it mainly described a saddist,and a sociopath but I really enjoyed it.I just wished the end was better!!
on 16 October 2017
Liked the author's writing style.
That's all I liked though.. nothing else.. boring super boring novel with a story which you can predict after the reading the 1st part of the book itself.. hated it.. waste of time