auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 15 October 2017
As usual its totally worth the price and time. Its actually the most dark novel in the whole series. Reading it might be emotional. Worst period of Katniss. Very depressing but at the end of the day it gave the perfect ending to Katniss and Peeta. It will kept you glued to your seat until the end.
on 4 September 2017
The author has done a wonderful job of putting such imagination into the book.Just think how the story bends and turns into unexpected.She is the girl on fire can be said to author too for her mystical yet equally brutal book which will keep you hook till end.
Bet on,if you are a book worm like me you will not keep the book down till you finish and order next part.
on 4 July 2017
This book provides the thrill of the Hunger Games alongside the vulnerability of two young fighters from an underprivileged district. An elder sister's zeal to provide for her family literally to her dying breath and a young man's unrequited love for her as she cannot understand her own emotions makes for a slightly overdramatic but engaging read.
on 12 November 2014
Till date this is the best book i ever read. Such a good narration and story. Complete package of thrill, pace, romance, emotions, action. You can't put it down once you start reading. I don't have words to praise it. In short I just love it.
on 7 September 2015
Amazing concept (though quite cruel- the hunger games concept is ) and well written that it grips you from page 1 till the end. I was reading from kindle and iPhone app at every spare moment I had, because I just wanted to know what's happening next.
on 3 November 2013
Excellent book and a page turner. Read till 1:30 in the night even had to go to school the next day. The story was excellent. A must buy. I am currently reading the second book of the trilogy
on 17 September 2017
I received the trilogy collection in perfect condition. The page quality is fine, didn't have any problem with that!
Also the cover of these books are nice.
It's a very interesting series authored by Suzanne Collins.
Loved reading it!
on 8 March 2016
This book kept me hooked from beginning to end. I rarely read novels and very rarely finish them. The fact that I read this book within a week itself tells me how much I enjoyed this book. I can't wait to read the next two books of this series.
on 23 September 2017
Very rarely you get to read such a classic. It takes you to a whole new world of fantasy and adventure. Made me laugh made me cry. Even if you have watched the movie i really recommend read the book, it's a very different experience.
on 21 October 2017
This is one best written very intense....I couldn't stop reading.I was so obsessed with this book.Really liked it!! And it is worth reading