auto-hp family

Objective General English
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:₹ 244.00

on 20 September 2017
The book is huge. It contains great content but one who has time constraint will need to selectively study. The chapters includes plenty of explanations followed by lots and lots of exercises to practice and the answers are provided as well. Questions asked in ibps, ssc exams are included which is the great part.
The cover of my book was slightly damaged which I think was the seller's fault. However nothing was major and the book is original. Thanks. Hope this helps.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 people found this helpful
on 14 May 2017
Even though the bool is good to study, i personally feel the book is a pirated one as it dint have any hologram or anything that is used to show the authenticity. The pages are ordinary and binding as well..but it can be handled easily. Other than its originality no defects..
5 people found this helpful
on 4 July 2017
I have experience in buying arihant books from my 12std which are good.
With same expectations I bought this book for my enhancement in English and grammar part.
Well this book helps a lot.
It starts with basics and goes on step by step with exercises and examples.
It covers all the parts in English that are needed to be learnt.
This one will help aspirants like me to study for every exams appearing.so I recommend this book.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
Nice book.well compiled and clearly explained, vast and covers almost every aspect of English knowledge that is required for different competitive exams.The best thing about this book is that it has got lots of exercises and practice questions which is the key to aggrandize the skills in English.
on 3 October 2016
28 pages are missing in this book. I Will suggest not to buy.
7 people found this helpful
on 17 March 2018
Good book for any competitive exam go for it very useful.
Each topic is explained in good manner

Great delivery by Amazon I just loved it
on 16 April 2018
In my opinion the best book for English section for the government exams.As it starts from basic to advance level which helps in Every section
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 December 2015
Good one.. simple & straight forward concepts..Go for it.. All the best to everyone .. Grab the job..
4 people found this helpful
on 10 March 2018
This book is really very good for those face problems in phrasal verbs, L prepositions and stuff like that, I used to face difficulty in English due to them but from when I've started reading this, I don't only know their meaning but also know how to use them...
on 9 December 2017
good for practice not recommended for beginners