Top positive review
One of the best books to cover complete syllabus from one place.
4 October 2018
I purchased this book for Rs. 295. The printed price is Rs. 475.
The book has been written in the question-answer format. The whole syllabus has been covered in this manner. Nothing is left.
1. The complete syllabus has been covered. No part has been left.
2. The syllabus has been covered in the 'Question-Answer' format. This reduces the scope of any clutter. The book is strictly to-the-point.
3. Since the answers have been written in the same pattern required by the UPSC CSE, the book also teaches you how to write good answers and what format should be followed.
4. There has been provided some tips by the author for Anthropology optional in UPSC which are highly useful for the aspirants of UPSC Anthropology optional.
5. There has been provided a comparison chart at the end of the book which compiles many important things in one place and also provides comparative data for those topics in one place.
6. Tables and diagrams have been used wherever required. These make the book more interesting and comprehensive.
7. At some places where current affairs could be used, the author has also used them. This makes the book contemporary and even more useful
8. Mock tests have been given at the end to practice answer writing.
9. The page quality is also good.
10. The print quality of the book is excellent.
11.. The font size is also big enough to read comfortably.
1. The binding of the book is not that good. Chance are very high that the back of the book will get damaged after its usage for a few days.
2. There are some spelling mistakes at some places but that is obviously not much a problem for most of the serious aspirants.
Final comment- If you want to understand how to deal with the Anthropology optional in UPSC CSE mains, want to understand how to write high-quality answers in mains and also want to cover each and every part of the syllabus, this is the one-stop solution for you. Go for it and take full advantage of all the knowledge provided by the author who himself is an IAS.