Top positive review
Crisp and witty!
14 November 2017
Recently ordered this book and read it the very same day in under 2 hours! It kept me on the hook. I could not keep it down before finishing it.
I liked the following things about the book:
- 233 pages of sheer wit!
- The distribution of chapters alphabetically with a one liner intro
- The general approach to each and everyone who wishes to pick it up
- Basic struggles actors go through in daily life (not exagerated), relatable to all
- To the point
- Funny and sarcastic, but not overdone
- Overall representation of the text, with small doodles here and there
- SINGLE read book! I loved how I finished it in a go.
- To make the above more satisfactory, very pocket friendly (Thanks to amazon)
Many people might not like this book because they are expecting way too much from the story. I would suggest to just read it one page at a time with absolutely no preconceptions. You'll like it.
Lastly thanks to Amazon for the timely delivery.