Availability of Pay on Delivery
The Pay on Delivery option might not be available for your order due to several reasons.
Here are some of the reasons you might not be able to place an order using the Pay on Delivery option:
- Item not eligible
- All Fulfilled by Amazon, Prime Eligible items, along with some Seller Fulfilled Orders are eligible for Pay on Delivery. Items that do not have the 'Pay on Delivery Eligible' message on their respective product detail pages, will not be eligible for Pay on Delivery.
- Order value exceeds limit
- Pay on Delivery is available only on orders Fulfilled by Amazon and Prime Eligible orders worth 30,000 or less.
- Delivery address not eligible
- Pay on Delivery is not yet available for all pincodes. If the pincode of your address is not eligible, you'll also see a message indicating that this option is not available to you.
- Prime Membership
- Prime 1-Year membership cannot be purchased using Pay on Delivery as a payment method.