1. Redemption: Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemers Amazon.in account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemers Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with by credit card, net banking or debit card. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. Qwikcilver may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase or use.
2. Limitations: Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. Gift Cards may only be purchased in denominations upto Rs. 10,000, or such other limits as Qwikcilver may determine. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Card balances associated with an Amazon.in account may not be transferred to another Amazon.in account. No interest will be payable by Qwikcilver on any Gift Card or Gift Card balance. Qwikcilver makes no representation or warranty that www.amazon.in will always be accessible without interruption.
3. Fraud: Qwikcilver is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.amazon.in.
4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, Qwikcilver and Amazon each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. You agree to indemnify Qwikcilver and Amazon for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
5. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER QWIKCILVER NOR AMAZON MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
6. General Terms: The Amazon.in Conditions of Use apply to Gift Cards. Qwikcilver reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
7. QwickCilver Contact Information: Website address: www.Qwikcilver.in
8. View your gift card transaction statement: https://gcbal.qcamz.qwikcilver.com/SSA
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please select what best describes the information:
Thanks! While we're unable to respond directly to your feedback, we'll use this information to improve our online Help.