Shop our selection of Mobiles
Movies & TV Shows
Home & Kitchen
Toys & Games
Sports & Outdoors
Handbags & Clutches
Also, shop for the Kindle Paperwhite
This is a limited period offer. Please see full Terms & Conditions below.
Frequently Asked Questions:1. What is the offer?
Get 15% cashback on the mobile app and 10% cashback on the site upto maximum of Rs. 1500 on State Bank Debit and Credit Cards on purchases of Rs. 5000 and above per transaction.2. How can I avail this offer?
Each time you transact on the mobile app or the site, you need to have a transaction of Rs. 5000 and above. There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process.
3. Do I need a promo code to avail the cash back offer?
No, you do not need a promo code. Just use your State Bank Debit or Credit Card to place the order.4. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
Maximum cashback per card account is Rs. 1500 across mobile app and the site. 5. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder's account latest by 8th Aug 2015.6. Can I avail cash back on credit card on EMI?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on EMI on SBI Cards.7. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
No, the cashback is not applicable on card payment on delivery i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). 8. Is the offer applicable on purchase of any item?
No, the cashback is not applicable on purchase of Amazon.in gift cards and gold jewellery.9. What all State Bank of India Debit cards are included?
State Bank Debit Cards includes Debit Cards issued by State Bank of India and its associate Banks i.e,
1. State Bank Debit Card
2. State Bank of Hyderabad
3. State Bank of Patiala
4. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
5. State Bank of Travancore
6. State Bank of Mysore10. Is net banking included?
No, net banking transactions are not included.
Cash Back Terms & Conditions
1. This marketing program (“Program”) is from State Bank of India (“Bank”) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (ASSPL). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by Bank/SBICPSL.
2. The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 6-May-2015 (00:00 hrs) till 8-May-2015 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and ASSPL by mutual consent in writing.
3. All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding of more than 30 days and all State Bank Debit Cardholders (Excluding State Bank Virtual Debit Card) are covered under this Program.
4. State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by
a. State Bank of India
b. State Bank of Hyderabad
c. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
d. State Bank of Travancore
e. State Bank of Mysore
f. State Bank of Patiala
is eligible to avail this offer.
5. Under this Program, cardholder can avail the following offers:
• 10% cashback on transactions of Rs. 5,000/- or more made using State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card on www.amazon.in.
• 15% cashback on transactions of Rs. 5,000/- or more made using State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card on Amazon Mobile App.
• The with maximum cashback amount (cumulative of Web and App eligible transaction) of Rs. 1,500/- per card account (including all the add on cards in case of SBI Credit Card) during the Offer Period (as defined hereinafter).
6. The offer is not valid on Card payment on Delivery (MPOS) transactions.
7. This Offer is not available on purchase of gift cards and gold jewelry from www.amazon.in
8. The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on www.amazon.in and Amazon Mobile App and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content.
9. Cashback to be credited in customers account latest by 8th Aug, 2015.
10. For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
11. In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
12. Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer.
13. Bank & SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
14. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
15. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. Bank, SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
17. Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
18. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
19. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
20. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
21. Offer not valid on corporate or commercial Cards.