Shop our selection of Mobiles
Movies & TV Shows
Home & Kitchen
Toys & Games
Sports & Outdoors
Handbags & Clutches
Also, shop for the Kindle Paperwhite
This is a limited period offer. Please see full Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions:1. What is the offer?
Get 10% Cashback on State Bank Debit or Credit Cards. No minimum purchase required. The maximum cashback permitted/allowed on a Card (including all add-on-card transactions in case of SBI Credit Cards) during the Offer Period is Rs. 1,500/-. The offer is valid from 1-Oct-2014 – 9-Oct-2014.2. How can I avail this offer?
There are no special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process.3. When will I get the cash back?
Cashback will be credited to the card holder's account latest by 15-Dec-2014.4. Do I need a promo code to avail the cash back offer?
No, you do not need a promo code. Just use your State Bank Debit or Credit Card to place the order.5. Can I avail the cash back on more than one purchase?
Yes. The cash back will be applicable to the total value of your order, which can include multiple items. It will also be applicable on multiple orders placed during the offer period. However, there is a maximum limit to the total cash back amount that can be availed. Please see the terms & conditions
below for more details.6. Can I avail the cash back on two different cards?
Yes. The cash back offer is applied on a per card basis, so if you have two cards of the same bank, you can avail the cash back offer on both cards.
Cash Back Terms & Conditions
1. This marketing program (“Program”) is from State Bank of India (”Bank”) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by Bank/SBICPSL.
2. The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 1-Oct-2014 to 9-Oct-2014 (Both days included), unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and Amazon by mutual consent in writing.
3. All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding of more than 30 days and all State Bank Debit Cardholders are covered under this Program. Under this Program, cardholder can avail 10% cashback during the Offer Period on ALL purchases using State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Card on www.amazon.in. The maximum cashback permitted/allowed on a Card (including all add-on-card transactions in case of SBI Credit Cards) during the Offer Period is Rs. 1,500/-. However a customer can avail the offer separately on two different primary cards (in case of SBI Credit Card).
4. The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on www.amazon.in and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content.
5. Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 15-Dec-2014. Post such date, Bank, SBICPSL & Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
6. Bank/SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability of Amazon.
7. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
8. Full payment of the transaction must be done from State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card only. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be considered valid under the program.
9. In a scenario where the customer either returns the product /cancels the transaction or a transaction is cancelled by the seller no cash back will be applicable for such transactions.
10. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
11. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Amazon and accordingly Bank, SBICPSL or Amazon in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
12. Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Bank, SBICPSL or Amazon.
13. Bank and SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Amazon on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Amazon and without reference to Bank and SBICPSL.
14. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
15. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Bank/SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for State Bank Debit Card and New Delhi for SBI Credit Card and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Bank/SBICPSL.
16. All card holders must direct all queries with respect to cash back posting to Bank/ SBICPSL/directly. Amazon will not be responsible for any such queries.
17. Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
18. Bank/ SBICPSL/Amazon reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.
19. Please note that State Bank Debit Cards includes Debit Cards issued by SBI and SBI’s Associate Banks i.e.,
1. State Bank Debit Card
2. State Bank of Hyderabad
3. State Bank of Patiala
4. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
5. State Bank of Travancore
6. State Bank of Mysore
20. Cash back is not applicable on purchase of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus