Enjoy 10% cash back on product purchases made using Axis Bank Credit & Debit cards. To receive the cash back, purchase a product on Amazon.in using your Axis Bank Credit or Debit Card before 03rd November 2013. Axis Bank will refund the cash back of 10% (up to ₹ 1,500 per card) to your card by 10th January 2014. Digital content purchases are excluded from this promotion (eBooks and Apps).
Cash Back Terms & Conditions
1. This Offer is a joint marketing promotion of Axis Bank Limited and Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
2. Digital content purchases are excluded from this promotion (eBooks and Apps)
3. Cash back will be provided at card level i.e. the cash back will be calculated at 10% on the total spends on a card during the offer period
4. Maximum cash back to be credited per card will be ₹ 1500
5. Offer Period for the cash back is 24th October 2013 to 3rd November 2013 (both days inclusive)
6. Cash back will be credited on or before 10th January 2014
7. This Offer is valid on all Axis Bank Retail Credit and Debit Cards. This offer is not valid on Corporate Credit Cards and Business Debit Cards.
8. All Customer Queries on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 90 days after expiry of the promotion period
9. The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed
10. Incomplete/rejected/invalid/returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.Axis Bank and Amazon will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
11. The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis
12. Axis Bank and Amazon reserve the right to modify/alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
13. Axis Bank and Amazon also reserve the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
14. In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Cardholder, Axis Bank and Amazon’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects
15. The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by Axis Bank
16. Axis Bank and Amazon hold out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by the Merchants. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the Merchant directly without any reference to Axis Bank.
17. Axis Bank and Amazon shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer
18. Axis Bank reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card
19. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues
20. The offer is not available wherever prohibited and products/services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever
21. Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions
22. Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only