Cash Back Terms & Conditions
1. The Offer is a 10% Cash Back valid on the total purchase value of eligible transactions made on www.amazon.in using American Express Cards with maximum cash back amount of Rs. 2,000/- per card.
2. The Offer is only valid from 11th April 2014 to 24th April 2014 (both days inclusive).
3. The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on amazon.in and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content.
4. This offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for the purpose of this offer means a person holding a Card, issued either by American Express or a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express (“Card”).
5. This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
6. To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card.
No cash alternative available.
7. This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
8. American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
9. American express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer.
American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
10. Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
11. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
12. All offers are subject to partner terms and conditions as stated on the offers page.
13. Cash back will be credited back to American Express Card statement within 90 days post offer closure date