Father's day bookstore mens fashion family

17 February 2018
This is a followup of my earlier review

Currently immensely regretting my decision to buy this item. The item has already been changed 3 times and it's yet to complete even 1 year. Apart from the 1st time , which I had a replacement with in the 1st week of purchase, every time got a refurbished product from TPlink service center and developed some form of trouble within few weeks.

It's "broken" again, and I'll go to their store for the 4th time. It's pros remained the same as mentioned in my earlier review (please refer below) but frequent disruption makes it completely a lost case.

I'll strongly suggest not to buy this item even if it available at dirty cheap price. I've read multiple reviews mentioning experiences from other buyers. You can read it too.

==========================================================
Initial review #Feb'18

Purchased this item after extensive research (both Offline and Online). The following is a summarized review after almost 1 month of extensive usage

Pros:
Simple no frill design
Dual antenna configuration
Excellent range. (Placed it at ground floor and getting excellent strength in the 1st floor)
Simple setup procedure with all required features (which should be suffice for home or SOHO users)

Cons:
* None till now

Why 4 Star and not 5
1. The first item delivered to me was defective (but got replaced seamlessly, thanks to Amazon)
Defect was extremely low speed in PC although wireless speed was fine. In case you face the same get it replaced.
2. it's too early to comment, if it really works for 12-15 more months; I'll come back and give it a 5 star

* I come from Network/Systems background and having extensive exposure to the field of Wired/Wireless networking; hence can confirm this is an excellent item in sub 1K price range.
202 people found this helpful