The manufacturer commented on the review below15 October 2018
I am writing a review with ~6 months of usage. To start with very next day tap started leaking and it wsa promptly replaced in 1 day. After that it was working all well then all of a sudden in 4 months time, SF ( Sedament Filter) has to be replaced/changed as per the usage indicator. Fine It was changed and going on. After 2 months again the light started blinking and this time The technician told It has to do with Germ Kit. Costing Rs.2800 . So overall be prepared to pay 2800 + 2*250 (SF) for 6 months which comes to 3300 per 6 month. I feel it is little on the upper side if the recurring cost is so high. To add to this, the technical support people delayed by 2 days for attending the call. Lot of water wastage too. Overall I have burnt my fingers purchasing this...Will never ever suggest Pureit product.....It just does not fit into logic to pay 3300 for 6 months with mental agony and unsure about technical support.I would suggest to go with local RO ( The white and Blue type) where the technician custom made as per your requirement.( I was using one for 8 Years, with minor repairs here and there, but it is still functioning)
10 people found this helpful