13 July 2019
Being a chai lover, I decided to try this brand and this flavour. It turned out to be the best tea I have tasted in a while. Moment I opened the pack, it had a great aroma. It has the perfect blend of spices that gives the most amazing taste. Unlike other brands, this tea won't leave a burning sensation because of the spices. The mix is done subtly. I loved the smell of it and the relaxed feeling it leaves you with. I am using it since few days after meals and I can sense that it has improved my digestion. Since it's pure and natural, it doesn't cause acidity and gives me a soothing effect. It's the best way I found to relax my senses and drive away stress. It also works when I feel lethargic. Having this tea instantly boosts my energy and helps me keep going. I am using it without sugar but one can add honey if sweetness is required. It comes in a beautiful pack and makes it a great choice for gifting as well. Overall, I amvery happy with this tea and now it has become part of my daily routine.
review image