Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta (Ram Chandra Series - Book 3) mens fashion Mama Bear Bose Framesz womens fashion

1 November 2018
I was previously using Lenovo Z2 plus and it was one of the best phones in 2017 offering snapdragon 820 at just RS. 10,000. So after a year it started lagging cuz I was playing very heavy games. So then the new Mid Range phones were Realme 2 Pro and Honor 8X. These were under by budget. I wanted to buy Realme 2 Pro as it had 8gb ram and good camera. But then after watching a lot of youtube videos, I thought I should go for honor 8x. And so I bought this. When I opened the package and took honor 8x on my hand, it felt premium. But then when I started downloading apps from playstore, it wasn't using my data to download it, just wifi. I had to cancel all installs and download it at my office Wifi.

2)The next thing is that, the phone is really really HEAVY. I was using it with my left hand while I was sleeping, and literally after 5 minutes my wrist started to pain. But what if it falls on my head or mouth, like all the phones do? While using it lying on the bed? I am going to get a serious injury. In the Tech pages too, they have mentioned this as a Con.

3)Front Camera: The Camera really SUCKs. The back camera is okay, but it's saturation is very high especially for Red, Green and Blue. The camera has depth, but it's of no use as the Camera Saturation is high. Don't talk about the front camera, I use my sister's Realme 1 for taking selfies...

4) PUBG: So when I open the game, it has loading error, says 'Could not connect to server' seems to be network issue, but the Realme 1 loads properly without any issues, even when both the phones are in the SAME room. Also the map in Realme 1 loads faster, maybe because it has 6 GB ram and the one I am using has 4 GB. I should have gone for Realme 2 pro which had 6 Gb for lesser Price.

I wished I had ordered Realme 2 pro. Too lazy to return then get refund and all. But if you need a light phone, go for Realme 2 pro. it's light, games don't lag and also has a good battery. I'm just somewhat sad. And the Customer Service of HONOR is so pathetic, they don't know what I am asking and COPY PASTE wrong info in the chat, I once had to talk with a Supervisor to get the correct information.
160 people found this helpful