beauty-hpc Children's bookshelf mens fashion Mama Bear mobile womens fashion

14 June 2017
My car stereo was only having FM radio and CD playing facility. So I was thinking of changing my old car CD player with a new player with usb and auxiliary facility. At that time my attention was drawn to this device, and it saved a lot of money without any alterations or additional wiring in the car.

These are the things I like...
1) Build quality is good
2) Easy settings
3) Have USB media play
4) Have seperate USB charging point
5) Have auxiliary point
6) Auxiliary cable is provided with device
7) SD card slot available
8) Bluetooth function available
9) Hands free calling facility available when paired with Bluetooth.
10) Incoming ph no is displayed on screen
11) Sound is very clear, which is the most important thing
12) A descent and clear display screen
13) Even car battery voltage will be displayed on the screen
14) We can change over to various medias (USB, Micro SD , Bluetooth, Aux... etc.) connected to the device using a simple button click.

The only problem I experienced is, while plugging into the car charger socket I felt that the device is a little tight to slide into the socket. Since the device is fully plastic body applying a greater force may damage the product. Also due to the device's design we don't get a room to apply a larger force to slide it into the socket. This may be due to the problem with the size of my charging socket also.

I am very much satisfied with the first time use of this device. I hope this device will accompany me in my future trips with lot of music through a lot of options.
47 people found this helpful