10 July 2019
This is my second bottle. This serum has made my skin smoother and plumper and fairer
I have kept the bottle in the refrigerator after opening it as there is a danger of vitamin c getting oxidised. There is a tiny cap for closing the opening of the pump nozzle also which should be put back in place after use.
The texture is light, but it forms a sticky layer over the skin . You can put a moisturiser over it

Vitamin C ....is perfect for skin lightening but keep checking the color of the serum ...it should be pale at the most. if it turns dark orange then it has oxidised and may harm the skin and so it's time to discard it. My new bottle has pale serum but my old bottle has a very dark color serum. This color changing is a indication that there isvitamin C in this serum 😌
Hyaluronic acid and vitamin E together are good for tightening of the skin. I tell you, it has made my skin more firm!
It has multiple other natural ingredients like hazel extract, gotu kala, geranium etc so this is a serum that will take care of most of your skin issues.

It can not be used before make up as the product clumps up. I use it in the morning and wash off after 3-4 hrs..
I Apply it overnight also.

If you take care of its storage and keep the lid on it should last well up to three months without getting oxidised.

Hope my review and inputs are helpful to you.
review imagereview imagereview image