TOP 50 REVIEWER
22 October 2018
This is maybe my 10th personal power bank. I have used Anker, Adata, Plantronics, Ambrane, Intex, generic ones, iWalk and more. Most of them promise too much but by keeping the price tag low, you end up losing on genuine quality and assured performance. With the Mi Power Bank, you get what is promised. This is one difference that I noticed. The power bank was mostly charged when I needed it to be charged and after having used it for 30 days, I can safely say it has a great capacity of holding the charge.

What phones & devices does this charge for me?

S8 Plus, iPhone 8, Fitbit Blaze (once a week) and my Amazon Fire TV when I don't have a power plug to plug it.

Does it fast charge?

Yes, it fast charges the S8 Plus. This means it saves me the time and hassle of connecting with the wall charger. Yes, the wall charger is still little faster as wall charger uses 2.1 A charging and this uses 2.0 A charging (I think) but this is a major positive.

Can it be used to charge two devices?

The good news is that the 3-4 times I have used this with both devices, I have not seen any reduction in performance quality. It keeps the power going and seems to be able to support it. If its fast charging in one, then it is giving consistent charge to the other slot too.

How often do I Charge it?

Maybe once a week. Not more than a maximum of twice a week.

Can it charge a macbook?

I tried to use this and in one hour it only adds 12% to my Macbook Pro Touchbar 13" so it is not worth it.

How long does it last?

Lets say it will charge both my phones maybe 7-8 times in total before giving up.

Who should get this?

IF you have one phone and it dies easily, you should get this as this will keep it charged. I suggest you charge only till 85% and then disconnect
if you have two phones, this is a good device

How long does it take to charge? I have never measured it. But with the accompanied cable and my Samsung Fast Charger Adapter, it charges in 6 hours to 100%. This is not bad for me as I plug it in overnight.

Drawback? Mi is a Chinese company and I feel a little bad for using it. But the product is good if you forgive the political inferences. Thanks.
1,347 people found this helpful