Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta (Ram Chandra Series - Book 3) mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

19 July 2018
I am writing this review, one year after I received the product. This is because I wanted to strongly recommend this product to all those who are looking to buy Socket Series.
Few days back, we faced massive power fluctuation, which lead to the damage of alot of appliances in the house like chimney, the digital video bell, a television which was connected to an ordinary socket series. We saved massively even after this fluctuations, all thanks to Belkin, The major appliances (drawing room TV, Tata Sky, XBOX, Printer, etc. ) all these were connected to Belkin socket series, and to my surprise this device (socket series) took all the fluctuations and saved my appliances. The cord is not working anymore but it ended up saving my major appliances. If you face power fluctuations, then you should buy this without second thought.. This might look expensive in comparison to ordinary cords, but this money os worth spend especially for the place where u connect you most expensive appliances.
13 people found this helpful