beauty-hpc Amazon Editors Pick-November mens fashion family

31 December 2015
I ordered the phone last night , I received it today morning . Amazon service is commendable and I recommend it to everyone . They do not dupe their customers by deleting their reviews , and most reviews are by verified customers .

Now for the phone. I have been using the one plus X purchased by my friend for a month almost , I was so impressed with it that I went ahead and bought one for myself. The phone looks premium , and I mean that in every sense of the word , the Gorilla glass front and back , the textured sides , the very tactile buttons , sturdy feel in hand , it leads you to believe that the phone costs a lot more than it actually is ,at 17000 it supercedes the build quality of any phone in this range .
The oxygen OS on the phone is a mildly modified version of Android , and it is faithful to stock Android and doesn't deviate much from it like the bundled and bloated UIs of Samsung HTC and the like , if you are a fan of the no nonsense Android UI ,you will love this phone . Apart from the one plus radio and swift key there aren't any bloat ware on the phone . Yes oxygen OS has some bugs like not being able to recognize your SD card , some lag on chrome and YouTube , but those have been fixed by the update I got the second I turned on my phone. Minor bugs might still be present but nothing that would be too noticeable.
The screen on this phone is it's USP , it has a full HD amoled display , which is bloody brilliant , the blacks are so inky and dark that you can't tell the difference between the display and the bezel when on a black wallpaper , to know what I mean , just play a 1080 p video on YouTube and see how wonderful it looks on this screen. The contrast ratios are mind blowing and I cannot see a single pixel on the screen. The phone comes with a back cover , a screen protector already on and a standard charger with a Data cable. The data cable is a flatwire and is of Superior quality. The packaging has been thought through and it feels premium right out of the box .
Now for the cons , the battery is on the weaker side , it will last you a working day , but you will definitely have to charge it by 7-8 if you use 3g or WiFi and make about 10 calls a day .
The phone does tend to heat mildly , not as much as the negative reviews suggest ,but enough to know that the phone is warmer in the hand ,
This might be nitpicking but the phone does not come with a headphone. Most of us have one anyway and even if they did the headphones couldn't be any great.

I recommend this highly to anyone who is looking for a mid range budget phone which does most things well and some things fantastically.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details