beauty-hpc Children's Bookshelf mens fashion family womens fashion

19 August 2015
Delivery in a day is the first thing that I'm impressed with. Amazon always lives up to my expectations in terms of Delivery.

After one week of usage, I felt very good that I want to share how I have overcome the problems which I faced with conventional gardening.Living in an apartment and dreaming of having variety of plants around me is a great but involves lot of effort.

People often complain not to place mud pots on the side of steps; when they are watered, the excess water with mud used to spoil the marble steps. Mahagro's potting mix will just leave the excess water as it is.

I used to make sure that I have to water my plants every morning. The water retention capability of potting mix gives freedom from watering everyday. Now I Water the plants bi-weekly.

The potting mix is very light to carry and doesn't stick to hands like black soil or red soil does. Now I can carry my pots easily and shift some bigger plants to my terrace effortlessly. Thanks to Mahagro for the manufacturing the product keeping ergonomics in mind.
16 people found this helpful