Children's bookshelf - June mens fashion family womens fashion

7 September 2018
I am absolute beginner and this is my first flute. Initially I had set my budget of ₹.300-500/- for the flute to learn. Then I come across 'Punam Flutes' over internet and on YouTube. I gathered as much as information about flute and flute players and watched a lot of videos, read a lot of reviews on Amazon.in of Punam Flutes. And finally after three weeks made decision to buy "C Natural Medium" flute of 'Punam Flutes' though it is too costlier (for me). I ordered (25th Aug.'18) it from Amazon and received (1st Sep.) within committed time (thanks to Amazon.in). The reviews has raised my expectations about the quality of the flute I had ordered. But honestly I want share some my experience about this Punam Flute.

Likes - The flute is absolutely straight and round in shape. Sounds good. Its 'Sa' matches with 'C4' of 61 Keys Keyboard. Threading is unique and beautiful. Too light in weight. Length is as good as mentioned in the features. Case supplied to store the flute is strong enough to keep and carry the flute safely.

Dislikes - The first look of my flute made me confused as it looks like it's refurbished. The marks (may be made by the insects) all over the flute which seems to be filled and polished with something (may be I am wrong). A major one is seen near the blowing hole and it is deep enough to feel with the touch (see the image if you can). I wasn't expecting such finishing as far as the quality of a highly priced Punam Flutes is concerned. It made me disappointed. I don't know if it is common and every Punam flute has such marks but it made me unhappy. It is not returnable.
review image